MIYABI knives embody the beauty of sharpness. With their typical Japanese blade design and exceptional sharpness, the MIYABI 5000MCD series are precision tools that leave nothing to be desired in the kitchen. They are perfect in function and ergonomics and unique in design.
Every single knife is an authentic masterpiece that sets quality standards.
Manufactured by ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS in its own factory in Seki, the traditional center of Japanese knife and sword manufacturing, MIYABI knives combine state-of-the-art German technology with the knowledge of the old master craftsmen. It is no coincidence that the unique katana blade evokes associations with the blades of Japanese swords.
The MIYABI SANTOKU knife is the all-rounder for the Asian cuisine for preparing fish, meat and vegetables.
• 100 layers of two different types of steel of different hardnesses surround the hard core of MicroCarbide MC63 powder steel.
• A special blade treatment changes the surface structure of each layer and gives the blade its individual flower damask pattern.
• The CRYODUR blades are hardened in a special process (including ice hardening at -196 ° C), which ensures their extremely high hardness.
• The authentic Japanese Honbazuke trigger ensures the extreme sharpness of the double-sided blade, which is the hallmark of MIYABI knives.
• The traditional "D-shape" Masur birch handle provides balanced balance, optimal control and fatigue-free cutting.
• Blade length: 17 cm