Chef knive compact 14 cm
Preis: 74.95 EUR
inkl. MwSt. + zzgl. Versand
The Chef's knife Compact from the ZWILLING Pro Cornelia Poletto series is ideal whenever you are preparing smaller roasts or slicing meat, as you will need a handy, light-weight knife for precise working.
The chef's knife Compact with wooden handle, is a compact chef's knife, which represents an attractive unique piece with its grained wood handle of holm oak. The natural grain of the wood is unique in every knife in the series.
The Chef's knife Compact from the ZWILLING Pro Cornelia Poletto series is a handy knife whose features will delight you in many cutting jobs.
• FRIODUR® ice hardened blade for extra long blade life and corrosion resistance.
• Special stainless steel, special ZWILLING melt: These knives are sturdy, corrosion-resistant and at the same time flexible.
• SIGMAFORGE® knife - forged from one piece
• V-Edge Trigger: The two-step V-Edge trigger adds long-lasting sharpness for consistently high and accurate cutting performance.
• Ergonomic handle made from the noble wood of the holm oak with three rivets Design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.