The innovative precision double shaft makes the 4152/23 cm bread knife from Wüsthof's CLASSIC series a unique tool when it comes to cutting bread, cakes, pies, larger pieces of meat or large fruit. The Wüsthof bread knife with the unique double-shaft cut is extremely sharp and has a long service life. It can be applied safely with little effort when cutting and cuts with a perfect, smooth cut without "chopping" or "shredding" the material to be cut. The difference to the conventional serrated edge is immediately noticeable. The blade of this Wüsthof bread knife is made of one piece of stainless, high-alloyed stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium) and, thanks to the laser-assisted PEtec sharpening process, is particularly sharp, robust and durable. The handle made of special black plastic is triple riveted and optimally balanced, it lies comfortably in the hand and thus allows fatigue-free cutting. Blade length 23 cm.
• Precision double shaft - longer life and sharpness
• Blade: stainless chrome molybdenum vanadium steel, 23 cm
• Handle made of special black plastic
• triple riveted
• cuts with a smooth cut and little effort
• Cutting material is not torn or shredded
• Safe setting of the knife when cutting the material to be cut